Impacte Affaires, Montreal based Professional Training Center is opening a branch in Cancun, Mexico and looking forward to hiring specialists for its Marketing department.
Experienced in advertising, marketing and public relations the candidate to this position will analyse, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies and information programs, will analyse advertising needs and develop appropriate advertising and marketing plans, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of the company.
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise management on the advertising needs of an establishment
- Advise the management on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
- Prepare reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases
- Prepare and deliver educational and publicity programs and informational materials to increase awareness of company services as tourist attractions
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
Academic: college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications is required
Experience: min 5 years of experience working on Mexican market
Languages: Spanish and English and/or French
8255, avenue Mountain Sights, bureau 210, Montréal (Québec) H4P 2B5
Téléphone : 514-931-6400, Info@impacteaffaires.ca
8255 Mountain Sights Avenue, Montreal, QC