Our course is designed for people with little or no programming experience. The teacher should be able to explain the object-oriented programming concepts to students.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Programming: 5 years
- Teaching: 2 years
- 3+ year teaching/tutoring experience
- 2+ years in teaching computer programming
Self-directed, proactive, knowledge of curriculum and assessment, problem solving skills, professional written and verbal communication skills, ability to connect with students, lot of patience and compassion.
Solid subject matter knowledge in a majority of the following areas:
- Operating Systems: Windows / *nix
- Programming Languages: Core Java (Java SE) → Java EE
- Integrated Development Environment: Eclipse / IntelliJ IDEA
- Web: Servlet → JSP → JSF
8255 Mountain Sights Avenue, Montreal, QC